Last updated on: 25th April 2018
Here at Todo Latino Dance Co Limited (“Todo Latino”, “we” or “us”), we take your privacy seriously. We’re committed to protecting the privacy of any personal information you give us and we will comply with all relevant data protection legislation and related applicable UK legislation.
We have a philosophy here about the way we use your data you share with us and the way that we communicate with you. If you hear from us, we will always aim to be respectful, relevant and appropriate. If at any time you don’t feel we’ve lived up to our philosophy, please let us know straight away by getting in touch with us through the Contact Us page of Todo Latino.
We are proud to give you access to Todo Latino and, in return, we may collect, use and share your personal information as is necessary for us to make the website available in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and to give you the best user experience. We will only use personal information for our purposes in a manner permitted by relevant data protection legislation.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a text file containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you access a website. The text file is then sent back to our server each time your browser requests a page from the server. This enables us to operate the site more effectively and load the site so that it reflects your personal preferences, based on your previous browsing on Todo Latino as well as keywords we may be able to gather from URLs of other web pages from which you accessed Todo Latino. Cookies can also allow us to do various other things, as explained below.
What cookies do we use?
When you visit Todo Latino, the following types of cookies may be downloaded to your device:
Analytical and Performance Cookies
We may use analytics service providers for website traffic analysis and reporting. Analytics service providers generate statistical and other information about the use of Todo Latino by using cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how often visitors return to the site, how long they stay and how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, it helps users to find what they are looking for easily. The information generated relating to the site may be used to create reports about the use of the site and the analytics service provider will store this information.
Advertising and Targeting Cookies
These cookies record your visit to Todo Latino, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed to other sites. We will use this information to try and make our site and other sites that you visit more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with others, such as other Todo Latino companies and carefully selected third parties, for this purpose.
We may use functional cookies that allow us to remember choices you have made on the site so as to provide you with a more enhanced user experience by delivering content specific to your interests.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These are cookies that are required for the administration and operation of our site. Some cookies that we use are necessary for our site to function properly and to enable you to move around the site and use its features.
Third Party Cookies
Because Todo Latino has a strong presence on various social networks, we try and make it as easy as possible to share content and to see what content is popular on those networks. We add buttons to allow people to easily share to those networks.
As at 25th April 2018, we use the following third-party cookies:
- Activecampaign – Email distribution and CRM
- MailChimp – Newsletters Email distribution
- Google Analytics – Web Analytics
- Twitter – Advertising Targeting
- Facebook Social Plugins – Advertising Targeting
- Facebook Custom Audience – Advertising Targeting
- YouTube.com – Video Player
- Google Tag Manager – Tag Manager
- Linked-In – Advertising Targeting
- GBG Online Disclosures – CRB/DBS checks
Further information on the general use and function of the third party cookies listed above can be found at https://optout.aboutads.info/#/.
How do I turn cookies off?
If you do not wish us to install cookies or you don’t agree with how we use these cookies, you can change the settings on your internet browser to reject them. For more information please consult the “Help” section of your browser or visit www.aboutcookies.org, www.allaboutcookies.org or https://optout.aboutads.info/#/. Please note that if you do set your browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features on our site.
What information do we collect if you sign up for our newsletter?
If you want to sign up to receive our newsletter we will collect personal information from you as is necessary for the newsletter service, namely your email address, name and what you are interested in hearing more about.
Will we use your information for marketing?
Once you have given your consent to marketing, we may display offers, promotions, products or services on the site which we think will interest you based on the information we collect from your cookies. You may withdraw your consent to direct marketing at any time by writing to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Withdraw consent request from direct marketing’.
How else will we use your information?
We may also use your information for the following purposes:
- To help us make the website and other related content available to you (please see the “Will we share your information with anyone else?” section below for more information)
- To make the website more relevant to you and our other visitors. This includes sometimes requesting personal information from you to help us run and develop our website and associated functions
- To send you our newsletter if you have signed up to receive it
- To carry out occasional surveys to analyse our user base — ultimately we want to ensure that Todo Latino provides everything that you — our audience — is looking for
- To check whether you are eligible for a competition and to contact you if you win
- To comply with the law
- As we feel is necessary to prevent illegal activity or to protect our interests
How long do we keep hold of the information?
There are certain reasons that we have to keep hold of some of your information. Naturally, we keep your information while you are registered with us so that we are able to provide the service to you but we also keep it after you’ve left us, though only for as long as we need it. How long we keep it depends very much on the type of information we are holding and the purpose for which we need it. We also have to take into account our legal obligations in respect of how long we keep that data.
You can request that we delete your personal information at any time.
Will we share your information with anyone else?
- You specifically request this, such as when you submit information to inquire about jobs or submit a job application through todo-latino.co.uk
- We are required to do so to comply with the law or with the directions of the courts or other authorities
- We feel it is reasonably necessary to prevent illegal activity or to protect our interests
- We feel that other Todo Latino companies products and services may interest you
- It helps our trusted third party service providers to provide and improve our service to you or to carry out surveys and user analysis to understand your needs and preferences. We will also share your information with Active Campaign and Mailchimp who securely host emails and act as a supplier to distribute our newsletter. We contractually require these service providers to keep your personal information safe and secure. These trusted third parties would only be permitted to use your personal information for the purposes we specify.
We may share some broader statistics and customer profiling information with third parties and other Todo Latino companies – but we’ll keep it anonymous, so you won’t be identifiable from that data.
We will never rent or sell our user’s details to any other organisation or individual.
What if you post information on our site?
This site contains an opportunity for users to comment (“User Content”) on content displayed on the site. This information is in the public domain, so it may be accessed by any person using the web in any part of the world and can be found using independent search engines. So, if you choose to post information to the interactive parts of our site, we have to state that you do so at your own risk. This is the case whether the User Content is uploaded directly onto todo-latino.co.uk or through a connected site.
This means your User Content:
- Won’t have its usage and circulation limited as described in the sections of this policy above entitled ‘Will we use your information for marketing?’, ‘How else will we use your information?’ and ‘Will we share your information with anyone else?’
- Won’t be protected as described in the section of this policy below headed ‘Will we be transferring any personal information outside the EU?’
- Won’t be held securely as described in the section of this policy below headed ‘Keeping your information safe’
We are obliged by our legal eagles to state that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Todo Latino dance co Ltd nor any other Todo Latino company will be liable to you or to any third party for any loss or damage resulting from any User Content posted on todo-latino.co.uk
However, if you upload User Content to our site using Facebook, we will protect your privacy consistently with your Facebook privacy settings.
Please read our Terms and Conditions for more information about posting User Content. If you register on the site, you’ll need to comply with our Terms and Conditions.
If you have any concerns about User Content appearing on this site, please contact us using the Contact Us page.
How will we make sure our site is secure?
We follow strict security procedures to manage how your personal information is stored, used, who sees it and to help stop any unauthorised person getting hold of it. All personal information you register with Todo Latino will be located behind a firewall. We take security extremely seriously but as no system is 100% secure, we can’t completely guarantee the protection of your personal information, any more than any other organisation can. So we can’t accept any liability for the loss, theft or misuse of the personal information which you’ve registered on our website if there is a security breach.
Will we transfer any personal information outside the EU?
Countries outside the European Union may have a lower standard of protection for personal information than that required by EU data protection laws. The information we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored, outside the EU (including for example in the United States) and may also be processed by people operating outside the EU who work for us or one of our suppliers. If we need to transfer your data to a company based outside the EU (e.g. if our hosting company is based in the US), we’ll take steps to make sure your personal data is handled in line with EU law. Please see the table of our suppliers in the “Will we share your information with anyone else?” section above which sets out whether they are based inside or outside the EU. If you would like any more details on this please get in contact with us.
What about personal information relating to minors?
Protecting the online privacy of children is especially important to us. If you are under 18 years old, please do not provide us with your name, contact details or any other information about yourself. To find out more, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Are you protected by this policy outside todo-latino.co.uk?
todo-latino.co.uk contains links to other websites. Obviously, we don’t have any control over those websites and we cannot take any responsibility for any information you give them. Other sites have different privacy and security policies and terms and conditions, so we advise you to read these before using them.
How you can access your information
You can request access to the personal information we hold about you at any time. You can write to us at the following address requesting access to your personal information.
Todo Latino Dance Co Limited
51a Mount Pleasant
You are entitled to be told by us whether we or someone else on our behalf is processing the personal information we hold on you; what personal information we hold; details of the purposes for the processing of your personal information; and details of any third party with whom your personal information has been shared. You can also request that we correct any personal information which we hold about you where it is inaccurate.
Sometimes we may ask you to provide proof of identity before we show you your personal information – so we can prevent unauthorised access.
Talk to us